With a small paring knife, peel the grapefruits. Working over a large bowl to catch the juice, separate the grapefruit segments from the membrane; reserve any juice that collects in the bowl.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, chutney, mustard, sesame oil, pepper and 3 tablespoons of the reserved grapefruit juice.
Add the crabmeat, tossing to combine. Add the watercress, chicory and grapefruit segments, and toss. Serve the salad on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- 4 grapefruits
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mango chutney
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- pepper to taste
- 350g (12oz) white crabmeat, picked over to remove any cartilage
- 125g (4½oz) watercress, tough stalks trimmed
- 1 head chicory, cut crossways into 1cm (½in) strips
- 1 soft, round lettuce, separated into leaves
|No comments or questions yet|